Tuesday, January 5, 2010

French Cuisine

We had dinner at the Bordeaux yesterday evening, the French restaurant recommended by many online reviewers. It was our second choice, after being told we'd have to wait 90 minutes for a table at the Japanese restaurant. We were not disappointed by our meal, beautifully presented and served with elegance.
Becky and I had a green salad and a grilled chicken dish, Chris had beef and Bob ordered the grouper recommended by our server. Nice little details like a mimosa apéritif and a “surprise” – a small shot of Baileys after the meal. Bob and Chris both ordered the crème brulée but the waiter insisted on serving it to all of us. With that delicious temptation plopped in front of me, I enjoyed all but a symbolic last bite.

After dinner, we met the entire wedding party emerging from the Italian restaurant next door, the Portofino, and by chance, I had my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment