Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poolside Afternoon

By noon we were in the beautiful pool a few feet from the entrance of our building. The swim-up bar is very tempting, but most of my drinks this afternoon were bottled water. Some of the more athletic guests played an aggressive game of water polo.
Bob and I had a pretty good burger on the beach. Chris, Becky and I took a dip in the ocean and then headed back to the pool, while Bob unsuccessfully sought a TV broadcasting the Vikings game. By later afternoon, I was feeling both chilled from the cool water and a little over-exposed to the sun, so I headed indoors. Looking forward to seeing the Toronto contingent, including the wedding couple, either later this evening or early tomorrow morning.
When we go out for dinner this evening, I’ll make sure I have the mosquito repellent sprayed on under my long pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment